The graphite falling film absorber is actually a vertically installed tubular or block-hole heat exchanger. The pipes of the heat exchanger (or the longitudinal channels on the module) are equivalent to many parallel water-cooled wet wall towers. An overflow pipe for distributing the absorption liquid is arranged above the overflow pipe, and a gas-liquid separator is arranged below the overflow pipe.
In the absorption process, the graphite falling film absorbent continuously removes the heat of dissolution, and has a good heat and mass transfer effect. Compared with the adiabatic absorption of the graphite packed tower, it has obvious advantages.
Graphite falling film absorber has the following characteristics:
1. The absorption efficiency of HCl is higher than 99.9%;
2. The pressure drop in the absorption system;
3. The high temperature of the feed gas hardly affects its operation. The temperature of the raw material entering the absorber is high and can be adjusted by the absorber
In other words, it is absorbed and does not affect the final acid concentration.
4. The temperature of the acid produced is low, usually higher than the temperature of the cooling water 3-, so no need for post-cooling, which simplifies the production process;
5. It can produce reagent grade hydrochloric acid without additional special auxiliary equipment.
6. The operation flexibility is large, the start and stop, the adjustment is easy to control, which is beneficial to improve the working conditions;
7. Corrosion resistance, easy maintenance, and long service life of the equipment;
8. Compact structure, light weight, no need for a large operating surface.
Small expansion: what is the role of the film produced in the graphite falling film absorber
When it comes to the function of the film produced in the graphite falling film absorber, many people may not know it. In fact, its working principle is as follows: the liquid falls along the wall under the action of gravity, forming a thin film, and is in countercurrent or cocurrent contact with the gas. The liquid film falling along the wall can be formed on the flat surface of the circular tube or on the inner and outer walls of the circular tube, usually in the circular tube.
- Effect of graphite multi-effect concentration device on heat transfer
- How to distinguish graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- Round block hole graphite cooler
- Correctly replace the tubes of the graphite heat exchanger
- Matters needing attention in the operation of graphite heat exchangers
- Application standard of graphite absorber production process
- Intelligent transformation accelerates world industrial growth will continue
- What are the applications of graphite coolers in the condensation of furnace gas in the soda production?
- New graphite evaporator-synonymous with energy saving, environmental protection and efficient use
- New graphite heat exchanger promotes high-efficiency, energy-saving and high-quality technology development
- The importance of tubular graphite condenser
- How does graphite condenser adapt to future development
- What is the role of graphite tower equipment?
- Analysis of common failures of tube graphite condenser