Since its inception in the 1930s,Graphite heat exchangerdevelop rapidly. In addition to strong alkalis and strong oxidizing media, a large number of graphite heat exchangers with excellent performance are used when dealing with hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, citric acid, pesticide intermediates and other media. They are widely used in the chemical industry, food industry, pharmaceutical industry and many other industrial sectors, mainly for heating, cooling, condensation, evaporation and other chemical unit operations. Due to its good thermal conductivity, excellent corrosion resistance and non-polluting media, graphite heat exchangers have greatly replaced heat exchangers made of stainless steel or other precious metals, solving the corrosion resistance of many equipment in the chemical industry. The specifications of the graphite heat exchanger have been scaled up, and the heat exchange area of the tube heat exchanger has reached a large area. In the round square hole type series, the large heat exchange area has been reached, and the paid heat exchange area has been reached. Graphite is a brittle material, but if designed, manufactured and used correctly, the life of graphite heat exchanger will be very long.
Graphite heat exchanger has good corrosion resistance and good heat transfer performance. However, graphite is easily broken, and has low bending and tensile strength, so it can only be used for low pressure. Even if the massive pore structure has good bearing capacity, its working pressure is usually only 0.3-0.5 MPa. Graphite heat exchanger has the advantages of high cost, large volume and less use. It is mainly used for the heat exchange of corrosive media (such as hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, acetic acid and phosphoric acid), such as the condenser of acetic acid and acetic anhydride. Mainly used in chlor-alkali chemical industry, petrochemical industry, fluoride, titanium dioxide, zirconium industry, chloroacetic acid, chlorinated paraffin, monocrystalline silicon fluoride and other production industries Shell and tube heat exchangers are also called tube heat exchangers. It is a kind of wall heat exchanger, the wall of the tube bundle is enclosed in the shell as a heat transfer surface. The heat exchanger is simple in structure and reliable in operation. It can be made of various structural materials (mainly metal materials) and can be used under high temperature and high pressure. It is currently a widely used type.
If you have any questions about graphite heat exchangers, you can call Golden Triangle Graphite Equipment Co., Ltd., telephone number: 13861981388
- Effect of graphite multi-effect concentration device on heat transfer
- How to distinguish graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- Round block hole graphite cooler
- Correctly replace the tubes of the graphite heat exchanger
- Matters needing attention in the operation of graphite heat exchangers
- Application standard of graphite absorber production process
- Intelligent transformation accelerates world industrial growth will continue
- What are the applications of graphite coolers in the condensation of furnace gas in the soda production?
- New graphite evaporator-synonymous with energy saving, environmental protection and efficient use
- New graphite heat exchanger promotes high-efficiency, energy-saving and high-quality technology development
- Cause analysis and repair method of graphite condenser failure
- Application principle of graphite falling film absorber
- The importance of tubular graphite condenser
- How does graphite condenser adapt to future development
- What is the role of graphite tower equipment?
- Analysis of common failures of tube graphite condenser