The business scope of Nantong Golden Triangle Graphite Manufacturing Equipment Co., Ltd. is: graphite technology research and development,Graphite heat exchanger, Graphite absorber, graphite condenser,Graphite evaporator, Graphite board, graphite powder manufacturing, processing, sales, graphite equipment and product maintenance. (Projects that are subject to approval in accordance with the law can be operated only after being approved by relevant departments). The registered capital of the current enterprise is general. Today, let’s briefly describe the graphite evaporator
The structure and working principle of graphite evaporator
The graphite evaporator is mainly composed of a heating chamber and a separation chamber. According to the structure of the heating chamber and the activity of the solution during operation, the direct heating evaporators commonly used in the industry can be divided into two categories: circulation type (non-membrane type) and one-way type (membrane type).
1. Circulating (non-membrane) evaporator
The characteristic of this type of evaporator is that the solution continuously circulates in the evaporator to improve the heat transfer effect and ease the scaling of the solution. Because of the different reasons that cause circulation, it can be divided into two types: natural circulation and forced circulation. The former is because the solution is heated differently in different positions in the heating chamber, resulting in cyclic movement caused by the density difference; the latter is relying on external power to force the solution to circulate in one direction.
2. Central circulation tube type (or standard type) evaporator
In the central circulation tube evaporator, the heating chamber is composed of a vertical tube bundle, and the center of the tube bundle has a tube with a larger diameter. The heating surface per unit volume of the solution in the thin tube is larger than that of the thick tube, that is, the former is heated well, and the solution vaporizes much. Therefore, the density of the vapor-liquid mixture in the thin tube is smaller than that in the thick tube. The naturalness of the successive rules of pipe rising
Cycle movement. The thick tube is called the downcomer or central circulation tube, and the thin tube is called the jubilant tube or the heating tube. In order to promote a good circulation of the solution, the cross-sectional area of the central circulation tube is generally 40% to one% of the total cross-sectional area of the heating tube. The height of the tube bundle is 1-2m; the diameter of the heating tube is 25~, and the ratio of length to diameter is 20~40.
- Effect of graphite multi-effect concentration device on heat transfer
- How to distinguish graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- Round block hole graphite cooler
- Correctly replace the tubes of the graphite heat exchanger
- Matters needing attention in the operation of graphite heat exchangers
- Application standard of graphite absorber production process
- Intelligent transformation accelerates world industrial growth will continue
- What are the applications of graphite coolers in the condensation of furnace gas in the soda production?
- New graphite evaporator-synonymous with energy saving, environmental protection and efficient use
- New graphite heat exchanger promotes high-efficiency, energy-saving and high-quality technology development
- What are the advantages and performance characteristics of graphite equipment
- How to use graphite condenser
- What is the structure of graphite heat exchanger?
- Cause analysis and repair method of graphite condenser failure
- Application principle of graphite falling film absorber
- The importance of tubular graphite condenser
- How does graphite condenser adapt to future development
- What is the role of graphite tower equipment?
- Analysis of common failures of tube graphite condenser