Graphite condenserThe property is very stable, it is not afraid of alkaline substances, it is formed by the compression of graphite and polypropylene resin.
1,Graphite condenserofGood corrosion resistance. Polypropylene has excellent chemical resistance. For inorganic compounds, whether it is acid, alkali, or salt solution, it has no damaging effect on it except for oxidizing solvents. It will not dissolve almost all solvents at room temperature. , General alkane, alcohol powder, aldehydes and other media can use this equipment.
2. Small size and light weight. Because polypropylene has a specific gravity (density) of only 0.91-0.93, it is a relatively light material among resins, so this equipment is very portable, which is beneficial to the transportation, installation and maintenance of the equipment.
3. Higher temperature resistance. This material will not deform at low temperatures without external force. The low temperature of this equipment can reach -10℃.
4. Polypropylene has the characteristics of non-toxicity and non-scaling, so it will not pollute the medium.
What is the difference between graphite cooler and graphite cooler
Graphite cooler and graphite cooler are a kind of graphite heat exchanger, they are classified according to their use:
1. The graphite cooler uses cooling water or frozen brine to cool the medium that needs to be cooled.Graphite condenserIt is mainly used for the condensation of gaseous media. The purpose is to condense the medium into liquid or condense the water vapor in the medium. Generally, the lower part of the equipment is equipped with a gas-liquid separation device.
2,Graphite condenserAnd graphite cooler can be divided into tube type and block hole type according to the different structure.
The main heat exchange part of the tube-and-tube type is composed of graphite tubes. Generally, the corrosive medium runs inside the tube and the cooling medium runs outside the tube; the block hole type is mainly composed of graphite blocks, and horizontal holes and vertical holes are drilled inside, respectively. Medium to achieve the purpose of heat exchange.
To answer roughly, if you have any shortcomings, look at Haihan.
For details, please consult Nantong Golden Triangle Graphite Equipment Co., Ltd., contact number 0513-87575058/13861981388
- Effect of graphite multi-effect concentration device on heat transfer
- How to distinguish graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- Round block hole graphite cooler
- Correctly replace the tubes of the graphite heat exchanger
- Matters needing attention in the operation of graphite heat exchangers
- Application standard of graphite absorber production process
- Intelligent transformation accelerates world industrial growth will continue
- What are the applications of graphite coolers in the condensation of furnace gas in the soda production?
- New graphite evaporator-synonymous with energy saving, environmental protection and efficient use
- New graphite heat exchanger promotes high-efficiency, energy-saving and high-quality technology development
- What are the advantages of graphite heat exchangers?
- What are the structure types of graphite evaporators?
- What are the advantages and performance characteristics of graphite equipment
- How to use graphite condenser
- What is the structure of graphite heat exchanger?
- Cause analysis and repair method of graphite condenser failure
- Application principle of graphite falling film absorber
- The importance of tubular graphite condenser
- How does graphite condenser adapt to future development
- What is the role of graphite tower equipment?