stoneinkThe alias of the absorber is calledstoneinkFalling film absorber, it is actually a vertical tube or round hole heat exchanger. The tubes of the heat exchanger are equivalent to many parallel water-cooled wet wall towers. Above it is an overflow pipe for distributing the absorption liquid, and below it is a gas-liquid separator. The graphite falling film absorber continuously removes the dissolved heat during the absorption process, and its heat and mass transfer effect is good.stoneinkAbsorber andThe adiabatic absorption of the packed tower has more and obvious advantages.
Graphite absorber has the following characteristics:
1,stoneinkAbsorberThe absorption efficiency is relatively high, if the absorption efficiency of HCI can reach more than 99.9%;
2,stoneinkAbsorberThe temperature of the acid produced is relatively low, generally higher than the cooling water 3-, so there is no need for post-cooling, which can simplify the production process;
3.stoneinkAbsorberIt can produce reagent grade hydrochloric acid without additional special auxiliary equipment;
4.stoneinkAbsorberThe pressure drop in the absorption system is relatively low;
5. The temperature of the raw material gas is high, which hardly affects its operation. The temperature of the raw material gas entering the absorber is high and can be absorbed immediately by the absorber without affecting the acid concentration of the finished product;
6. Compact structure, light weight, no need for a large working surface.
7. Large operating flexibility, easy control of opening and stopping and adjustment, which is beneficial to improve operating conditions;
8. The equipment is corrosion-resistant, easy to maintain, and has a long service life;
Graphite absorber is a device that realizes absorption operation. According to the gas-liquid contact form, it can be divided into three categories.
One type is a plate tower, a bubbling absorption tower, and a stirring bubbling absorption tower in which the gas is dispersed in the liquid phase in the form of bubbles;
The second category is a packed absorption tower and a falling film absorption tower where the liquid moves in a film to make contact with the gas phase. The gas-liquid two-phase flow in the tower can be countercurrent or cocurrent. Countercurrent operation is usually adopted. The absorbent is added from the top of the tower to flow from top to bottom, and contacts with the gas flowing from bottom to top. The liquid that has absorbed the absorbent is discharged from the bottom of the tower, and the purified gas is discharged from the top of the tower.
The third category is ejectors, venturis, and spray towers in which the liquid is dispersed in the gas phase in the form of droplets;
- Effect of graphite multi-effect concentration device on heat transfer
- How to distinguish graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- Round block hole graphite cooler
- Correctly replace the tubes of the graphite heat exchanger
- Matters needing attention in the operation of graphite heat exchangers
- Application standard of graphite absorber production process
- Intelligent transformation accelerates world industrial growth will continue
- What are the applications of graphite coolers in the condensation of furnace gas in the soda production?
- New graphite evaporator-synonymous with energy saving, environmental protection and efficient use
- New graphite heat exchanger promotes high-efficiency, energy-saving and high-quality technology development
- What is the difference between graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- What are the advantages of graphite heat exchangers?
- What are the structure types of graphite evaporators?
- What are the advantages and performance characteristics of graphite equipment
- How to use graphite condenser
- What is the structure of graphite heat exchanger?
- Cause analysis and repair method of graphite condenser failure
- Application principle of graphite falling film absorber
- The importance of tubular graphite condenser
- How does graphite condenser adapt to future development