Graphite heat exchangerPrecautions for use: It is strictly forbidden to operate over temperature and pressure during use, and avoid sudden changes in temperature and pressure. The cutting valve should be opened slowly, and the size should be adjusted gradually. Avoid the violent impact of steam when the steam is heated. Slowly increase the temperature when the equipment is operated. When the temperature of the graphite parts becomes uniform, slowly increase the pressure until it reaches the normal operating pressure. The operation of the thermal process is very important. Operation process: The cold carrier (material medium) should be passed through first, and the heat carrier (steam or hot water) should be passed through after the equipment is filled; the heat carrier (steam or hot water) should be stopped when parking, and then the equipment should be cooled down. The cold carrier (material medium) checks the acidity and alkalinity of the condensate from time to time, and regularly analyzes the material composition of the tube side and the shell side,Validate whether a cross-over can occur.
Clean up the debris in the process pipeline before starting the graphite heat exchanger to prevent the graphite pores from being blocked. Minimize the number of times the equipment is parked to extend the service life of the equipment. When the heat transfer of the equipment can decrease, the vehicle should be parked and checked. If the equipment is severely fouled, it can be cleaned by appropriate physical or chemical methods; if the tube is blocked by crystals, it can be heated and melted for cleaning. Because graphite is a brittle material, mechanical methods are strictly prohibited. The high (low) part of the shell is equipped with an exhaust (clean) pipe. Valves should be installed during installation, and then the exhaust (clean) pipe should be connected. It is strictly prohibited to blindly die with a blind plate. Before the initial use of the equipment, the drain valve on the top of the shell should be opened and closed after the air in the shell is cleaned up. During operation, the non-condensable gas on the shell side and the condensed water on the bottom must be discharged frequently.
The larger the particle size of the graphite base material, the smaller the volume density of the material and the lower the mechanical strength. The larger the holes between the particles, the more through holes may be exposed when drilling holes, and the porosity will increase. In order to achieve the required compactness, the amount of impregnant will increase, which will affect the quality of impregnation and the thermal conductivity of impermeable graphite. The greater the density, the greater the mechanical strength. Therefore, the selection of base materials with high bulk density (fine particles, grade B) to stop the immersion heat treatment after processing and production equipment has high quality stability and safety, and good application effects.Graphite heat exchangerThe impregnating agent fills the open space in the graphite base material, and the type of impregnating agent will directly affect the corrosion resistance of impermeable graphite. The amount of immersion is different, it will affect the temperature and corrosion resistance level of impermeable graphite. The impregnation vacuum is large and the pressure is high, which can reduce the number of impregnations, and the heat exchange effect is better than the traditional impregnation process (three times of impregnation, three times of heat treatment).
- Effect of graphite multi-effect concentration device on heat transfer
- How to distinguish graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- Round block hole graphite cooler
- Correctly replace the tubes of the graphite heat exchanger
- Matters needing attention in the operation of graphite heat exchangers
- Application standard of graphite absorber production process
- Intelligent transformation accelerates world industrial growth will continue
- What are the applications of graphite coolers in the condensation of furnace gas in the soda production?
- New graphite evaporator-synonymous with energy saving, environmental protection and efficient use
- New graphite heat exchanger promotes high-efficiency, energy-saving and high-quality technology development
- The structure of graphite heat exchanger
- Reasons and solutions for leakage of graphite heat exchanger
- Future market prospects of graphite absorbers
- Frosting of graphite evaporator is normal
- The structure and characteristics of graphite heat exchanger
- What are the characteristics of graphite absorbers
- What is the difference between graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- What are the advantages of graphite heat exchangers?
- What are the structure types of graphite evaporators?
- What are the advantages and performance characteristics of graphite equipment