Medium fluorineGraphite evaporatorIt has high evaporation efficiency, low energy consumption, high temperature and pressure resistance, convenient maintenance, and long service life. The graphite heat exchange blocks in the equipment are sealed with PTFE seals, and the external pressure spring is used as an active compensation device for thermal expansion and contraction. Under normal circumstances, it is necessary to operate under negative pressure to save energy. It is an ideal equipment for the evaporation and concentration of corrosive materials. The following editor will give us a detailed introduction to the application method of this corrosion-resistant graphite evaporator:
1. It is necessary to often discharge high-grade non-condensable gas at the shell side and condensate at the bottom during use.
2. Stop the sudden temperature rise and fall to avoid damage to the equipment.
3. Stop rapid cooling and rapid heating to prevent excessive temperature stress from causing cracks in the kettle body.
4. When used as a heater, the material should be introduced first, and then the heat carrier. When the heat carrier is introduced, the flow rate should be from small to large, and the temperature should be from low to high, and the flow should be slowly introduced to ensure that the equipment is heated evenly, and over-temperature and over-pressure are not allowed to prevent the occurrence of large temperature differences and rapid changes in the equipment. Damage to prevent equipment damage due to dry burning, the order is reversed when parking.
5. To prevent the violent impact of the material, the flow must be gradually adjusted to large or small flow when opening and closing the valve.
6. When used as condenser and cooler, the drain valve on the top of the shell should be opened, and the cooling liquid should be introduced into the shell and then it should be completely swept away. After opening the return water pipeline valve, pass the material. If non-condensable gas is present in the shell (thus it may reduce the heat exchange efficiency), it should be swept away.
7. It is necessary to work within the technical characteristics of this equipment to prevent over-temperature (allowable temperature: -20℃—165℃) and overpressure (allowable pressure≤0.4Mpa).
8. It is necessary to often discharge high-grade non-condensable gas at the shell side and condensate at the bottom during use.
Nine, the use of equipment used to open the drain valve on the top of the shell, and then close it after thoroughly sweeping the shell.
10. When leakage of gaskets or packing is found during operation, stop the operation and adjust the fastening bolts; if the leakage still occurs after adjustment, discharge the pipe-side materials and replace the gasket or packing again.
11. The drain pipe at the bottom of the graphite evaporator equipment should be opened regularly to drain the sewage. After parking in winter, the shell side medium should be drained to prevent the equipment from freezing.
12. The material composition of the pipeline and graphite equipment products should be analyzed regularly to check whether there is any leakage.
13. Check whether the cooling medium of the equipment is stopped regularly, and add alarm equipment if necessary.
14. Reduce the number of parking as much as possible to extend the service life of the equipment.
15. When leakage of the heat transfer tube is found, the vehicle should be parked for maintenance. The overhauled equipment can be put into use only after passing the pressure test.
16. Stop the sudden temperature rise and fall, and avoid damage to the graphite evaporator equipment.
17. When the heat transfer capacity of the equipment decreases, the vehicle should be parked for maintenance. If the equipment is severely fouled, it can be cleaned by appropriate chemical methods; if the inside of the tube is blocked by crystals, it can be heated and melted for cleaning to prevent mechanical treatment.
18. For materials that are prone to fouling, empty the materials when parking. After parking, use immersion liquid (or hot water) that can dissolve crystals (or precipitates) and does not damage the graphite elements. Rinse down the longitudinal holes.
19. When the pressure of the conveyed medium exceeds the operating pressure of the equipment, a pressure reducing device should be installed at the receiving point of the medium inlet.
Twenty. When the graphite evaporator equipment is out of service, the residual cold and heat carriers inside should be drained.
- Effect of graphite multi-effect concentration device on heat transfer
- How to distinguish graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- Round block hole graphite cooler
- Correctly replace the tubes of the graphite heat exchanger
- Matters needing attention in the operation of graphite heat exchangers
- Application standard of graphite absorber production process
- Intelligent transformation accelerates world industrial growth will continue
- What are the applications of graphite coolers in the condensation of furnace gas in the soda production?
- New graphite evaporator-synonymous with energy saving, environmental protection and efficient use
- New graphite heat exchanger promotes high-efficiency, energy-saving and high-quality technology development
- The characteristics of graphite heat exchangers and common sense of classification
- What is the difference between graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- Commonly used materials for chemical equipment-the characteristics of graphite materials
- A brief history of the development of graphite equipment
- Matters needing attention in the use of graphite heat exchangers
- The structure of graphite heat exchanger
- Reasons and solutions for leakage of graphite heat exchanger
- Future market prospects of graphite absorbers
- Frosting of graphite evaporator is normal
- The structure and characteristics of graphite heat exchanger