onGraphite condenserHow much do you know about its strengths? Graphite equipment manufacturers will separate the center of gravity and place them on the production of various equipment, such as graphite heat exchangers, graphite condensers, and so on. In turn, reduce costs and stabilize product prices. The price of graphite condenser is not high, and there are many advantages of this kind of equipment.
High temperature resistance of graphite condenser: The graphite equipment manufacturer pointed out that the melting point of graphite is 385050 degrees and the boiling point is 4250 degrees. Ultra-high temperature arc combustion, with little weight loss and thermal expansion coefficient. As the temperature increases, the strength of graphite increases, and the strength of graphite doubles at 2000°C. Graphite condensers are equipment produced from graphite and have similar advantages.
The electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity of graphite condensers depend on graphite. The conductivity of graphite is 100 times that of non-metallic minerals, and the thermal conductivity is higher than that of metal materials such as steel, iron, and lead. The thermal conductivity decreases with the increase of temperature. Even at very high temperatures, graphite becomes a fatty body. Graphite can conduct electricity, because each carbon atom in graphite has only three covalent bonds with other carbon atoms, and each carbon atom still maintains a free electron to transfer charge. It can be concluded that the conductivity and thermal conductivity of the graphite condenser are also relatively high.
Hangzhou Co., Ltd. is one of the largest graphite manufacturing companies in the country. The company invested 5.6 million yuan in reorganization and registration in 2001, and another 28 million yuan in 2014 to establish Jiangsu Yulong Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. to develop special equipment (pressure vessel) Manufacturing business. Now the company's workshop covers an area of 42,000 square meters, has more than ten patented technologies, and has developed a variety of graphite products that can replace imported equipment, which greatly extends the service life of the equipment and reduces maintenance costs.
- Effect of graphite multi-effect concentration device on heat transfer
- How to distinguish graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- Round block hole graphite cooler
- Correctly replace the tubes of the graphite heat exchanger
- Matters needing attention in the operation of graphite heat exchangers
- Application standard of graphite absorber production process
- Intelligent transformation accelerates world industrial growth will continue
- What are the applications of graphite coolers in the condensation of furnace gas in the soda production?
- New graphite evaporator-synonymous with energy saving, environmental protection and efficient use
- New graphite heat exchanger promotes high-efficiency, energy-saving and high-quality technology development
- Failure and repair of graphite heat exchanger
- Introduction to the use of graphite equipment
- What are the use of graphite evaporator
- The characteristics of graphite heat exchangers and common sense of classification
- What is the difference between graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- Commonly used materials for chemical equipment-the characteristics of graphite materials
- A brief history of the development of graphite equipment
- Matters needing attention in the use of graphite heat exchangers
- The structure of graphite heat exchanger
- Reasons and solutions for leakage of graphite heat exchanger