Graphite absorberIt is mainly made of graphite material. Below the upper fixed tube sheet is the cooling absorption section. The structure is basically the same as the general fixed tube sheet heat exchanger. The absorbent and gas are absorbed in the tubes, and the coolant is routed between the tubes. The fixed tube sheet on the upper part of the equipment is called hereafter The head of the absorber has a distribution device to ensure that the absorbent is evenly distributed in each absorption tube, and a thin film is formed on the inner wall of the tube to flow down. In the production application, the heat generated by the dissolution of hydrogen chloride can be removed in time to complete the large The absorption of part of the hydrogen chloride gas constitutes a higher concentration of hydrochloric acid solution.
The graphite absorber of Hangzhou Co., Ltd. is reasonably priced, has a long service life, reduces cost requirements, and brings high benefits to the development of the enterprise. It is a heat exchange equipment with cooling, which is simple to operate and optimizes the process flow in the production process. The leakage point of hydrogen chloride gas and the absorption process of hydrogen chloride gas from the falling film section to the packing section do not require external pipelines. The absorption operation can be quickly started and the consumption of cooling water can be effectively reduced. Cooling water or frozen brine is used for cooling water. The medium is cooled.
Graphite absorber equipment is widely used for the condensation of gaseous media. The intention is to condense the medium into liquid or condense the water vapor in the medium. According to the structure type, it can be divided into tubular graphite absorber and round hole graphite The absorber and the combined graphite absorber can be used in the processing of mold cavities of precision, messy, thin-walled, and high-hard materials. It consumes less energy, saves energy, is light in weight, easy to install and move, and has a coefficient of expansion. Small, greatly saves manpower and capital, and has obvious advantages in development.
- Effect of graphite multi-effect concentration device on heat transfer
- How to distinguish graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- Round block hole graphite cooler
- Correctly replace the tubes of the graphite heat exchanger
- Matters needing attention in the operation of graphite heat exchangers
- Application standard of graphite absorber production process
- Intelligent transformation accelerates world industrial growth will continue
- What are the applications of graphite coolers in the condensation of furnace gas in the soda production?
- New graphite evaporator-synonymous with energy saving, environmental protection and efficient use
- New graphite heat exchanger promotes high-efficiency, energy-saving and high-quality technology development
- Graphite condenser solves the heat dissipation problem of steam jet pump
- How much do you know about the advantages of graphite condensers
- Failure and repair of graphite heat exchanger
- Introduction to the use of graphite equipment
- What are the use of graphite evaporator
- The characteristics of graphite heat exchangers and common sense of classification
- What is the difference between graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- Commonly used materials for chemical equipment-the characteristics of graphite materials
- A brief history of the development of graphite equipment
- Matters needing attention in the use of graphite heat exchangers