Hydrogen chloride generates a lot of heat (H2＋Cl2=2HCl+43.8Kcal) when forming HCl in the furnace, and the surface temperature of the furnace is as high as about 500℃. This heat is wasted and not used. In order to make full use of this part of the waste heat resources, in 2007, the company invested 6.146 million yuan to start the transformation, using by-product steamGraphite synthesis furnaceReplace the original synthesis furnace, and install auxiliary equipment such as hydrochloric acid storage tank, membrane suction, and condensate pump. The flow rate of by-product steam is 6.25 tons/hour. The system is operating normally, and the transformation effect has reached the expected goal. The original plan was to produce 40,000 tons of steam per year and save 5181 tons of standard coal. Now it is 6.25 tons of steam by-product per hour and 50,000 tons of steam per year, saving 6,430 tons of standard coal.
1. The basic principle of hydrogen chloride forming the by-product steam of the furnace:
When chlorine and hydrogen react to produce hydrogen chloride, a lot of reaction heat is released (H2+CL2=2HCL-44.165Kcal/mol), which means that every kilogram of gaseous hydrogen chloride emits about 605Kcal heat, and chlorine and hydrogen react in the composition furnace by incineration. For hydrogen chloride, the temperature in the center of the flame reaches above 2500°C, and the temperature of the generated hydrogen chloride gas is above 2000°C. When the hydrogen chloride gas is dissolved in water to generate hydrochloric acid, the heat of dissolution is released again, about 404.29Kcal of dissolution heat is released per kilogram of hydrogen chloride (uniform integration heat of dissolution) ), the heat is considerable, especially the high-temperature heat energy released during the composition of hydrogen chloride can be used to by-produce steam.
The first type: select all graphite, imported modified resin processing by-product steam hydrogen chloride graphite to form the furnace (by-product steam pressure 0.3 ~ 0.8MPa).
The second type: choose semi-graphite and semi-steel by-product steam hydrogen chloride to form the furnace (by-product steam pressure 0.9-1.6MPa)
2. Structural features:
a. The chlorine and hydrogen composition section is integrated with the hydrogen chloride cooling section to reduce the area occupied.
b. The composition section is divided into two sections (low temperature section and high temperature section).
The composition section of the synthesis furnace is divided into two sections: a low temperature section and a high temperature section. The low temperature section is mainly equipped with an ignition port, a sight glass port, etc., and the high temperature section is mainly used for by-product steam. Separating the graphite interface of the synthesis furnace from the high temperature section is to deal with the leakage problem of the interface caused by the expansion and contraction of the shell in the high temperature and high pressure state of the composition furnace. The hydrogen chloride cooling section is combined with the composition section to reduce the area occupied. The main difference is the difference in the raw materials of the synthesis furnace body. One is the use of all-graphite hydrogen chloride to form the furnace (the by-product steam section is made of imported fine-grain graphite materials), and the by-product steam pressure can reach 0.8Mpa.
The second method is to use semi-graphite hydrogen chloride to form the furnace (the so-called semi-graphite system is the by-product steam section using steel water-cooled mantel and furnace wall), which is a bit like an original iron furnace, and the by-product steam pressure can reach 1.6Mpa.
3. Advantages and disadvantages of all-graphite steam synthesis furnace (0.3～0.8MPa):
All-graphite hydrogen chloride composition furnace (by-product steam pressure 0.3～0.8Mpa). This type of composition furnace is made of all graphite and imported modified resin, and imported fine-grain graphite materials are used in the by-product steam section. This solves the problem of the strength of graphite materials when the by-product high-pressure steam is produced. Coupled with the advantages of high corrosion resistance and high thermal conductivity of graphite materials, it ensures that this type of all-graphite by-product steam composition furnace can operate stably for a long time under severe operating conditions, and has large output, easy operation, and corrosion resistance. , Long service life, convenient and simple maintenance. The defect is that the pressure of the by-product steam cannot reach 1.6Mpa.
4. The advantages and disadvantages of the semi-graphite (steel) by-product steam composition furnace (0.9～1.6MPa):
This type of composition furnace is a steel composition furnace introduced to meet the needs of some manufacturers for steam pressure requirements. In order to ensure that the steam pressure can reach 0.9 to 1.6 MPa, it can deal with the problem that the strength of graphite cannot reach this strength.
The only advantage of the steel by-product steam composition furnace is that the pressure of the by-product steam is high, which can reach 0.9-1.6MPa.
Because the furnace wall is made of steel, the equipment has small output, unstable operation, frequent startup and shutdown, difficult operation, easy to corrode, high requirements for operation automation, difficult maintenance, difficult to repair, short service life, and iron ion content in subsequent products Higher defects.
5. Analysis of the benefits of energy saving and emission reduction:
The utilization rate of heat energy is high. For each ton of hydrogen chloride gas, 0.6 to 0.8t of steam can be produced by-product. Taking the equipment that produces 80t/d 100% hydrogen chloride as an example, the equipment of the hydrogen chloride composition system can produce about 56 tons of steam per day at full capacity, and the unit price of steam is 150 In terms of RMB/ton, the annual driving time is 330 days, and the annual profit is about 2.8 million yuan. When a single set of this system is in normal operation, only the power consumption of a boiler feed pump of about 4kw is needed, and the power consumption is very low.
6. Automatic control system The by-product steam of the hydrogen chloride (hydrochloric acid) composition system uses the reaction heat of the HCL composition to produce by-product steam. It is an energy-saving equipment that requires a high degree of automation.
- Effect of graphite multi-effect concentration device on heat transfer
- How to distinguish graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- Round block hole graphite cooler
- Correctly replace the tubes of the graphite heat exchanger
- Matters needing attention in the operation of graphite heat exchangers
- Application standard of graphite absorber production process
- Intelligent transformation accelerates world industrial growth will continue
- What are the applications of graphite coolers in the condensation of furnace gas in the soda production?
- New graphite evaporator-synonymous with energy saving, environmental protection and efficient use
- New graphite heat exchanger promotes high-efficiency, energy-saving and high-quality technology development
- Potential risks and anti-corrosion methods of graphite condensers
- The structure of the graphite absorber and the correct method of use?
- How to classify graphite equipment?
- Brief introduction of graphite absorber
- Graphite condenser solves the heat dissipation problem of steam jet pump
- How much do you know about the advantages of graphite condensers
- Failure and repair of graphite heat exchanger
- Introduction to the use of graphite equipment
- What are the use of graphite evaporator
- The characteristics of graphite heat exchangers and common sense of classification