Round blockGraphite heat exchangerAnd tube graphite heat exchangers are mainly used in the production industries of chlor-alkali chemical industry, petrochemical industry, fluoride salt, titanium dioxide, zirconium industry, chloroacetic acid, chlorinated paraffin, monocrystalline silicon fluoride, etc. The main differences between the two are as follows:
The round-hole type graphite heat exchanger has advanced technology. It consists of a cylindrical graphite block impregnated by a special process, a graphite head and a sealing gasket in between, and is stacked into a heat exchange body through a metal cover plate, a tie rod and a spring. It has the advantages of high structural strength, strong temperature and pressure resistance, good impact resistance, high volume utilization, high heat transfer effect, long service life and easy maintenance. If there is leakage, the heat exchange block can be replaced without affecting the heat exchange area. , High temperature resistance, strong pressure resistance, excellent impact ability, small size, high utilization rate, easy to overhaul, can be used as graphite evaporator, graphite heater, graphite cooler, graphite condenser, reboiler, etc., especially The effect of heater, reboiler and condenser is more ideal.
Tubular graphite heat exchangers have the advantages of easy inspection of all seals, reduced pressure, large product specifications, and low prices. In the operating temperature, the limit temperature of tubular graphite heat exchangers is generally 130 degrees, while the round block The hole type graphite heat exchanger can reach 165 degrees. If there is a leak, the tubular graphite heat exchanger is mostly repaired by pipe plugging. If the pipe plugging exceeds a certain number, the heat exchange area and effect will be affected.
- Effect of graphite multi-effect concentration device on heat transfer
- How to distinguish graphite condenser and graphite cooler
- Round block hole graphite cooler
- Correctly replace the tubes of the graphite heat exchanger
- Matters needing attention in the operation of graphite heat exchangers
- Application standard of graphite absorber production process
- Intelligent transformation accelerates world industrial growth will continue
- What are the applications of graphite coolers in the condensation of furnace gas in the soda production?
- New graphite evaporator-synonymous with energy saving, environmental protection and efficient use
- New graphite heat exchanger promotes high-efficiency, energy-saving and high-quality technology development
- Graphite evaporator
- Graphite heat exchanger
- Steam graphite synthesis furnace
- Potential risks and anti-corrosion methods of graphite condensers
- The structure of the graphite absorber and the correct method of use?
- How to classify graphite equipment?
- Brief introduction of graphite absorber
- Graphite condenser solves the heat dissipation problem of steam jet pump
- How much do you know about the advantages of graphite condensers
- Failure and repair of graphite heat exchanger