The maximum use temperature of graphite heat exchangers can reach 150 degrees, and the actual chemical industry has no problems with 120 degrees of long-term use, which meets the high temperature requirements of smoke plume bleaching technology; in terms of corrosion resistance, it is widely used in hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid chemical fields, and resistant to smoke Naturally. There are no technical issues. Calculated from the cost, the graphite heat exchanger industry is a traditional industry, and the manufacturing cost is a low profit level. In addition, the graphite heat exchange effect is very good. To achieve the same heat exchange technical indicators, the required heat exchange area is small, which reduces the cost. The actual use cost of the enterprise and the equipment purchase cost are actually lower than the expensive Teflon heat exchanger. In addition, the diameter of the heat exchanger tube of the graphite heat exchanger is large, unlike the small diameter of the heat exchanger tube of the Teflon heat exchanger. There is no need for an additional scouring system to scour several times a day, the continuity of use is much better, and the use cost obviously occupies an absolute advantage.
As the polytetrafluoroethylene heat exchanger belongs to the latest smoke plume removal application, only a few companies use it on small flue gas emission devices. Due to the pressure of environmental protection, it has been launched in a hurry. Its shortcomings have not been fully exposed in a short time. Analysis, the following disadvantages exist:
1. Teflon heat exchanger, because the material is a polymer material, the heat exchange effect is very poor, the diameter of the heat exchange tube has to be made very thin, and the heat exchange index can be achieved by extending the length of the heat exchange tube. Therefore, the Teflon heat exchanger has thin and long heat exchange tubes, which are dense and dense. This brings a problem. Pure water with purification equipment must be used for the cooling water, and an automatic pulse cleaning and flushing system must be added. The cost of purified water in the later stage is too high, and companies often cannot meet the replenishment needs of pure water. It ’s like floor heating. It ’s very popular in the beginning. The heat exchange effect rapidly decreases in two to three years. Finally, it returns to the road of traditional radiators. Teflon heat exchanger is like floor heating. It is really easy to use in the first year. The fouling and clogging in the year has become a decoration; the graphite heat exchanger is like a traditional radiator. It looks like it has no technology, but it is easy to use. The later operation cost of the equipment, the graphite heat exchanger has obvious advantages, and there is no technical bastion, which is not controlled by others.
2, PTFE heat exchanger, the temperature resistance is really high, the imported materials can reach more than 400 ℃. However, the softening temperature of all polymer materials is much lower than the maximum temperature. The actual PTFE heat exchanger has severe thermal deformation and the safe use temperature is below 150 degrees, which is consistent with the graphite heat exchanger. Fluoride has creep, serious deformation during long-term use, and seal reliability problems. The service life of the equipment is significantly different, and the advantages of graphite heat exchangers are obvious.
3. PTFE heat exchanger, the manufacturing cost of the surface heat exchange unit cost is lower than the graphite heat exchanger, but the actual manufacturing cost is much higher than the graphite heat exchanger. Let's analyze, for the same smoke exhaust device, to achieve the same heat exchange effect, because of the small thermal conductivity of the polytetrafluoroethylene heat exchanger, the heat exchange area needs 40 square meters, while the graphite heat exchanger has a higher thermal conductivity than steel. Close to copper, the heat exchange area only needs 20 to 25 square meters. Although the unit cost of graphite heat exchangers is higher, the actual manufacturing cost of the system is obviously superior to graphite heat exchangers. In the traditional chemical industry, polytetrafluoroethylene heat exchangers are always used only under extreme conditions. Graphite heat exchangers can be used, and those without polytetrafluoroethylene heat exchangers have illustrated this situation. Equipment purchase cost, graphite heat exchanger has obvious advantages.
At present, the reason why graphite heat exchangers have not been applied in the field of smoke plume removal on a large scale is mainly because graphite heat exchanger manufacturing enterprises are mostly small in scale and low in profit, unable to bear the initial technology development costs. As the smoke plume removal technology matures and the technology fortress is broken, the polytetrafluoroethylene heat exchanger in the smoke plume removal system will no longer be necessary, but will be gradually replaced by graphite heat exchangers. With the combination of environmental protection equipment manufacturing enterprises and traditional graphite heat exchanger manufacturing enterprises, and driven by the economic benefits of using enterprises, the large-scale application prospect of graphite heat exchangers in the field of smoke plume removal is very broad.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Energy saving and emission reduction will become the norm for enterprises to actively implement a low-carbon economy
- What issues need to be paid attention to when using graphite multi-effect concentration device?
- Type of graphite cooler
- Autumn is here, bringing coolness, sharing knowledge on graphite heat exchangers
- New graphite evaporator with energy saving and emission reduction
- What are the principles and failure analysis of graphite heat exchangers?
- Whether the graphite evaporator can meet the needs of the industry
- How to use a graphite heat exchanger
- What are the advantages of graphite absorbers?