Graphite coolers are divided into: glass-lined tube condensers and new-style sheet condensers
The glass-lined sheet condenser is a middle stack consisting of a cover, a body (a double-sided glass-lined arc-shaped sheet with an interlayer), a bottom of the device and a gasket (outer PTFE rubber pad), a U-shaped cast iron pipe, and a fastener. -Style assembly structure. The heat exchange area of this equipment has a large sensitive conditioning, which can be added or reduced according to the needs of the user's production process for assembly. Generally, it can be adjusted within the range of 1.5m2-12m2.
A sheet condenser with a heat transfer area of 10m² has a total height of 1470mm and a diameter of 900mm, while a glass-lined tube and barrel heat exchanger of the same area has a height of 2200mm and an outer diameter of 1015mm. In comparison, the sheet heat exchanger has the advantages of compact structure and light weight. Condensation of hot air flow, heat exchange is carried out through the reverse movement of hot air flow and cooling water. The space between the layers is small and uniform, the medium is repeatedly diffused, and the activity is gathered, which improves the heat exchange power. After the equipment is used, if any component is found to be damaged, the single-chip components can be replaced and recombined, so that the whole machine is not invalidated, and then the service life of the equipment is added.
New type chip condenser
In view of the shortcomings of general chip condensers, we have studied, improved, tested, trial-made, and tested to obtain a new design. New chip condensers have been produced and introduced. This equipment can be used in higher vacuum distillation equipment (pressure can be 130Pa), which optimizes the problems of pressure drop and leakage.
The six-hole design is adopted to reduce the thickness of the condensing fins and increase the cooling water flow rate. Compared with a general condenser of the same area, the heat transfer power is increased by more than 50%, and it is not easy to scale.
A 6 to 8 mm washer is used to reduce expansion and contraction and to withstand high pressure. Nozzles and area sizes can be changed according to user needs.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Energy saving and emission reduction will become the norm for enterprises to actively implement a low-carbon economy
- What issues need to be paid attention to when using graphite multi-effect concentration device?
- Autumn is here, bringing coolness, sharing knowledge on graphite heat exchangers
- New graphite evaporator with energy saving and emission reduction
- What are the principles and failure analysis of graphite heat exchangers?
- Whether the graphite evaporator can meet the needs of the industry
- How to use a graphite heat exchanger
- What are the advantages of graphite absorbers?
- Analysis of application fields and market prospects of graphite heat exchangers